Please be aware that road conditions can change at any time and the information provided is to the best of our knowledge at the stated time. For emergency help in floods and storms, call the SES on 132 500. In life threatening emergencies, call 000 (triple zero). Council is continuously assessing the road conditions throughout the Valley and will update the Live Traffic site only when new verified information comes to hand.
News - 1 September 2021 - We are recommending the use of Live Traffic NSW
MyRoadInfo is recommending all local government areas currently using MyRoadInfo switch to the Live Traffic NSW service.
Live Traffic NSW is provided by Transport for NSW and is a combined source of information for State Roads, Local Roads and includes feeds from the Rural Fire Service and neighbouring states.
The benefits of Live Traffic:
- Please download and use Live Traffic NSW mobile apps, as they now include a local council information layer, which includes data from MyRoadInfo member councils.
- The MyRoadInfo website will be discontinued soon and redirected to the Live Traffic NSW website (https://www.livetraffic.com/).
- The MyRoadInfo iOS and Android apps are to be removed from their respective app stores and will no longer be supported.
- Live Traffic NSW now displays local road information from council data feeds.
- The Live Traffic NSW system is designed to support the high traffic load during extreme weather events. This will ensure that the system will continue to run smoothly during emergencies.
- Live Traffic NSW continues to invest in adding new features and functionality.
Links to other organisations:
Current information relating to roads within the Valley