Please select the link below for Council Holiday closure dates.
Council has two public wharves available for general use, one located in River Street, Macksville and the other in Riverside Drive, Nambucca Heads.
Macksville Wharf is a timber structure located at the western end of River Street within the commercial area of Macksville. It provides access to the following services:
* Macksville shopping centre
* Public toilets
* Boat sewerage dumping point (key available from Rose's Ice Cream Parlour)
* Car park 50m (unlimited and 1 hour adjacent)
Riverside Drive Finger Wharf is located adjacent to the Nambucca Valley Visitor Information Centre on the corner of Riverside Drive and the Pacific Highway, Nambucca Heads. It provides access to the following services close by:
* Service station with a range of facilities
* Visitor Information Centre
* Boat sewerage dumping point (key available from Visitors Information Centre)
* Coach Stop w/public toilets
* Car park 50m (unlimited)
The wharves are for public and commercial use. However, commercial operators must adhere to the following rules: